Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Potato Chips (Fries)

"Hello my name is Laura and I'm addicted to Sweet Potato Chips".

Frequently I become addicted to a foodstuff.........at the moment it's sweet potato chips (fries for the international audience)!

As I see it, these are the benefits of my current sweet potato chip addiction:

  1. Surely they are healthier than regular potato fries?!
  2. Very quick to make, 20 minutes from raw ingredient to plate.
  3. Like every other chip they taste awesome with Tomato Ketchup.




To make simply peel then cut a sweet potato into fries. Place in an oven tray with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle with salt. Cook in a high oven (230 degrees C) for 10-15 minutes or until crispy on the outside. Done.

Do you have a current food addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment