Saturday, October 1, 2011

To Do List: 3 Months To Go

It's the 1st of October, only three months left of 2011.

I've created a "3 Months To Go To Do List" - a list of food related goals I'd like to achieve by the end of 2011.

  • Eat in a Michelin Star Restaurant. I'll need to wait until my husband is home from Dubai for Christmas for this one. Most likely to go to The Kitchin. Looking forward to it!
  • Make Macaroons. This has been on my to do list for quite some time!  
  • Lose 14lbs. I can't believe I've actually written this down, I'm going to have to do it now. 
  • Make two new recipes a month. Not entirely sure how ambitious this one is. 
  • Cook Duck. Surprisingly I've never cooked duck before.

I'll let you know how I get on. Wish me luck!  

PS What's still on your 2011 to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment